Thursday, March 1, 2012

Math & Science Centers!

My latest clip art creations are posted for sale at my store and can be used in many ways in your classroom-as labels, as an addition to a worksheet that your kiddos use to circulate centers, or just to embellish whatever you already have going on in your learning spaces! Check them out and share with your teacher friends!

I really want to gain more followers, maybe a give away in the works if I reach a few more teacher stalkers! Haha! On a serious note, please do share if you know someone who can use my resources (I will do customized clip art, too!)

~Hilary

1 comment:

  1. Hilary,

    These are so cute! I am amazed by people who create digital clip art. I am your newest follower. I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete